Got a problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a problem...

I really didn't want to post this but it kinda bugs me. I bought a set of replacement arms/balljoints from festivamotorsport on Dec. 16th on ebay - already sent the payment in full. I didn't hear anything from him after the auction or after the e-mail I sent him on the 27th and the one I sent on the 31st. I'm rather surprised by this as I know alot of people have bought parts from him without any problems. I'm not really in a hurry to get the parts but I would like to know a status. I've thought about calling him but you know I really shouldn't have to. I was going to buy some performance parts from him in the spring so I didn't want to do anything drastic, but unless I hear from him or get the parts on the 6/7 I have no chose but use ebay/paypal to get a refund - which I don't want to do.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

You have a exact copy there of what just happened to me , call him that's what I did , I won the bid 0n Dec 18th, sent full pmt 19th they rec'd on Dec.24 ,it was sent out Dec.28th the part, just got it today 01/03 , I am going to blame part on holiday mail that's how it was shipped U.S mail slow postal mail,but I did call him last Fri. to get a tracking # I sent my feedback today , they still have not gave me any yet but they did post as paid on e_bay as pmt rec'd . good luck
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Give Roger a call, (410) 381-4660.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Re: Got a problem...

Originally posted by ericsmith32
        I really didn't want to post this but it kinda bugs me. I bought a set of replacement arms/balljoints from festivamotorsport on Dec. 16th on ebay - already sent the payment in full. I didn't hear anything from him after the auction or after the e-mail I sent him on the 27th and the one I sent on the 31st. I'm rather surprised by this as I know alot of people have bought parts from him without any problems. I'm not really in a hurry to get the parts but I would like to know a status. I've thought about calling him but you know I really shouldn't have to. I was going to buy some performance parts from him in the spring so I didn't want to do anything drastic, but unless I hear from him or get the parts on the 6/7 I have no chose but use ebay/paypal to get a refund - which I don't want to do.
        From what I understand, they are aware of this post.

Comment

yeah, i blame the holidays.
          www.dantheoilman.com
          AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
          Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
          Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

I don't mind it being late due to the holidays, that isn't a problem and very understandable with the USPS. My fiance sent packages that was supposed to arrive in 3-4 days, 2 weeks later finally showed up. But would be nice to know if it was sent. I'll wait a few days to see if it shows up.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I had concerns regarding a shipment too BUT I called and spoke to Roger and things were rectified very quickly. Always a good idea to use every possible means of contact before losing your composure or confidence in the supplier!

I've always had good service from Roger and Don!
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

i bought them, too. Paid on a tues, got them friday, about 2 weeks befor e xmas. must have been the xmas shipping load....
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Well now i'm pissed. I got them yesterday, got a free set of plugs which is nice of them. I was going to re-order some parts despite the screw-up until I seen the negative feedback on my ebay account, first one to my name. Keep in mind the box I received was sent on the 13th. I left a neutral feedback from my side saying slow shipper and unresponsive to emails but the product was as promised, the truth plain and simple the only reason I didn't leave negative feedback was the plugs. From my side he put USPS lost package, now if I would have flippin known that ... grrr... nevermind... i'll probably still order parts from them but i'll have someone else do it.. they have good prices and quality but when someone has the corner stone on the market it sucks.
                  91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Thats pretty childish that he gives you a negative in exchange for your neutral.

I'd bitch at him privately about that. Post the "mutual withdrawal" feedback link to him which will withdraw both feedbacks from your rating.
                    Wil
                    02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
                    00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
                    05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
                    93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
                    96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
                    93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

Working...
                    X