Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my boss is starting a car transport bussiness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my boss is starting a car transport bussiness.

by boss is trying to start up a car transport bussiness. we already do carpentry and moving and now this. any ideas on how we can start getting our name out there. were fully insured also. should we make a website , neither me or my boss is very computor savvy. thanks
    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Hey,

When launching any new business its important to take advantage of all effective advertising available to you. So I'd say yes get a website up and running, and if computer savvy is an issue recruit one of your friendly neighborhood geeks . Make sure to put all the important info in easy to find places ie; contact info, rates, hrs of business etc. I always advise people to think of the most user friendly sites they visit and use them as a model for theirs. Also think about where you would look for auto shipping if you needed it to find ideas for other places to advertise. If you know of any local dealers that sell over the net might be a good idea to drop a business card there too .
    Just my 2 cents hope it helps .
    Jeremy.S
    1988 black lx 5spd cancer victim
    1989 red lx 5spd , cancer free lots o options,
    1983 Subaru GL 4x4 wagon, It's a monster!

Comment

Working...
    X