Couldn't make it to OSX, but I had a Festy weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't make it to OSX, but I had a Festy weekend

Well I didn't make it up to see everybody but I did treat my Festy a bit. I gave it a bath, finally got to wax it now that the paint has cured. I got four new tires installed. Then today I got to PnP and they had a blue 92 Festiva. I picked up a better shifter assembly and rods, 1 aftermarket headlight assembly that looked brand new, a right one that's so so, a nice grey cargo area carpet, a few nice center caps, and a few other tid bits. So it has been a pretty good Festy weekend.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

My festiva weekend involved me driving my festiva into town to get gas, that's as far as my festiva has moved all weekend long

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I dropped mine off at a friends shop for a top end rebuild today.... I hope to get it on the road soon
      Oh no!!! Hills, my only weakness!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
        Well I didn't make it up to see everybody but I did treat my Festy a bit. I gave it a bath, finally got to wax it now that the paint has cured. I got four new tires installed. Then today I got to PnP and they had a blue 92 Festiva. I picked up a better shifter assembly and rods, 1 aftermarket headlight assembly that looked brand new, a right one that's so so, a nice grey cargo area carpet, a few nice center caps, and a few other tid bits. So it has been a pretty good Festy weekend.

Probably not as much fun as OSX, but all in all, sounds like a good weekend.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
          UmmHmmm, rub it in.:iconbiggrin: You can call me and tell me all about it.
          91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
          85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

flying

flying to bellingham washington. driving to vancouver british columbia. picking up my newest festiva. calling sasquatch, but i have a bad number. anybody have his correct number? thank you. tiger.

Comment

Ha ha, you were in NC in March, so you know what the probability of me calling you is, right?

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Ha ha, you were in NC in March, so you know what the probability of me calling you is, right?
                That was the joke. LOL
                91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                X