Junkyard find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkyard find

So my local u pull and pay finally got 2 Festivas in. One of them is exactly the same thing as my car, right down to the paint and trim package. I needed a breather lid and i scored a set of center caps off of it...everything else was pretty useless.

The other car i didn't get the year of but it was really nice but wasn't checked in yet. It was parked in the lot out front but was unlocked so i looked through it. It has a lot of options...rear wiper hatch, aluminum wheels (extremely rough though) and a pretty decent interior but it didn't have intermittent wipers or a tach or anything like that and it was an auto. It did have the louvered tail lights which looked pretty nice. Is there anything else about this car i should look into?

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

under trays!! lol

or spoiler!!

Comment

Nope...neither one. The seats where decent though but tan and dirty. I thought about getting them and trying to shampoo and dye them.

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

The second car sounds like a GL so it wouldn't have an under seat tray and a spoiler is obvious. The wheels are worth a few bucks, and it probably had a pass side mirror too.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

Working...
        X