Non-Ethanol Gas Station List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Ethanol Gas Station List

Seems a need for something like this... So here goes. So far the only few I know of are these:

Lindsay Oil Company
    901 West North 1st Street
    Seneca, SC 29678
    (864) 882-4226
    Regular and Premium Only
    -and-
    103 Wolf Creek School Road
    Pickens, SC 29671
    (864) 878-9388

Zeke's Country Store & Substation II
    5629 Highway 76
    Pendleton, SC 29670-9142
    (864) 261-8955
    Mid Grade Only

Red Robin Gas Station
    1170 Woodruff Rd
    Greenville, SC 29607
    864-288-7325
    Regular, Mid Grade, Premium

Blue Jay Convenience Store
    1139 Woodruff Road
    Greenville, SC 29607-4119
    (864) 297-8111

Frasier's General Store
    1284 Highlands Hwy
    Walhalla, SC 29691- 4211
    (864) 638-2684

Let's keep it going! This might help with routes to meets & stuff...
    Last edited by DriverOne; 05-31-2010, 08:09 PM.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

uh, those are all in SC. How do I find the ones in NC?
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Most of the time they simply have the signs out, so you actually have to GO to them to find them, or call along the route you plan to take after doing a search for gas station POI. Also, a quick search has shown that there are several other people interested on many forums for such a list, and some people have given their info to local places so that may help you as well. Oh, and MotoXpress or Ladyblaster or Smedley may be able to tell you about some. They travel a lot.
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

not to clutter up the thread but dose anyone know of any gas stations close to the boarder around blaine WA that carry E85 gas? im thinking ill go over with a few jerry cans and pick up some for race gas if anyone knows, pm me, i dont want to fill the thread with junk...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Most (if not all) of the Citgo stations around here have straight gas no ethanol. I have called several of them and you just get the person that's working there at the time. Some stated their gas is definitely no ethanol, some thought there was no ethanol, and one person had no idea what I was talking about.
          You gonna race that thing?
          http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

Working...
          X