vancouver wa junkyard festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vancouver wa junkyard festiva

there is a red festiva, i did not pay attention to too much, but it had smooth tail lights, passenger one there but cracked. i took the door pockets. the body was so-so. 5 spd, i believe it was an upgraded model to mine. it had an orange dash cluster and had the coveted defrost hatch and matching cluster surround....
    the seats seemed to have had adjustable headrests. it had cloth on the door panels and seats....all the glass minus the driver's door glass were present. i know this because i removed all the rear window screws and removed that glass and nicely placed it in there...almost all the interior plastic was accounted for and decent condition. under the hood was pretty clean. i think it was probably all there minus the battery...
    the cool thing was i got to take spoilers off other cars and test fit them on the car. man, i saved myself a lot of time and money. i tried a probe spoiler. it looked cool but was 2-3" wider than the car. i also tried a honda civic hatch spoiler, probably late 80's, fit great but did not look 100% right. something just did not add up.

Sounds like it was a '88 or '89 LX.
    '90 LX

Comment

Working...
    X