festiva museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva museum

Has anyone ever thought about doing a festiva museum? Would be cool, have some original examples of festivas, 121 and prides even the gtx. Than try to score a shogun and some other moded ones. I thought about something like this maybe a small section in a rally museum. You think Jay leno would donate his shogun....

Originally posted by graywolf_14 View Post
    Has anyone ever thought about doing a festiva museum? Would be cool, have some original examples of festivas, 121 and prides even the gtx. Than try to score a shogun and some other moded ones. I thought about something like this maybe a small section in a rally museum.
    Would be cool but who here has the cash to do it & for what purpose?
    Originally posted by graywolf_14 View Post
    You think Jay leno would donate his shogun....
    No he wont even talk to us at the site anymore it seems.
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Hahaha yeah I would never have the money it would just be cool. Yeah I respect him for his car collection but that is about it. Im sure hundreds of people have sent tons of emails asking about pictures, specs for the shogun. A little off topic but what ever happened to that guy with the unfinished one? Is he still refusing to make molds?

Comment

Working...
      X