Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiesta VS. Lamborghini

i thought this was funny

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Finally, a capless fuel filler, now I won't have to diagnose cars where the stupid people driving didn't put their gas cap on tight. (Ex. My mom in her 94 Sentra)
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

weird... lol
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I'm curious as to how the cap-less thing works, and if it can be made to work on older cars.
        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
        Mark S.

Comment

They have had the capless fuel filler for a couple of years now, I think Ford started using it in 2008.
          '90 LX

Comment

watching top gear for years shows me the driver of the lambo does not have either the experience or want to make that corner. a simple drift would have swung the back end out to destroy the course. let's put the fiesta up to any of your turbo's bad boys.

Comment

i agree with the drifting

Comment

Working...
              X