No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys (and Gals!),

Wanted to introduce myself, my name's Zack. I fixed up an Automatic '90 Mazda 323 SE Hatchback for my girlfriend and really like that little thing. I've been searching for another, but I can't find a 323 anywhere. I've seen a few Festivas on craigslist, but they were sold by the time I figured out what I'd be looking for in one.

Some things to know;

I currently drive a '93 Grand Marquis (17 mpg )
    I've been wrenching with my dad since I was a tot.
    Getting my pre reqs out of the way at a community college.
    Looking to buy a Festy!

Wrenching on that 323 is like a go-kart. Replaced the thermostat (read in another thread about difficulties with thermostats, lucky me, I got everything right the first time! discuss later..) flushed the coolant, changed the oil, got the automatic seat belts working again, fixed the speedo cable, rewired in a new cooling fan, got the thing painted (white) and refinished the headlights! I'm installing a power window kit, remote start and keyless entry system soon.

Thanks for takin' the time to read, this forum looks awesome and I can't wait to contribute!

-Zack
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Welcome!! Won't be long before you hi-jack the motor from the 323 and put it into a Festy!
    Then the Madness begins!! This is the best Festiva site on the net. Very knowledgeable people on here and very helpful!!
    Welcome Again!!
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Welcome!

Michael
      Have owned 9 so far
      White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
      Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
      Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
      Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
      Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

welcome to the site! theres a lot of good info here for when you get a festy!

Comment

Welcome, it's a fun little group on here. There are even a few that are like kin to me. Just be sure to read the posting rules close so you don't start off on the wrong foot.
          91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
          82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
          85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Thanks Guys
            -Zack
            Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Working...
            X