No announcement yet.

Towns with the most festivas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily our cars share platforms and parts with several others such as the Pride, Aspire, 121 and 323. Several of which can be found in many junkyards.
    ~Austin
    Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

not counting the 10 in my yard, i know of at LEAST 20 others here in lancaster and more in the county as a whole.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I see one every tuesday at 7:30 AM... It's a good looking white Festiva, looks to be a GL 90's model.. Idk though he is always going the other way and I'm always going to work.

Other than that I've seen maybe 6 festiva's total that's including a repeats haha (except the guy I pass every tuesday :p
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I pass a few Festivas here and there, but I have to say that it seems like there are many more in the Easley/Greenville areas than about anywhere else. I see a different one almost every time I go out there, and that's about once or twice a week. There is one particular kid in Seneca that has a blue one with the triple triangle pink side vinyl who ducked down in his driver's seat when I honked at him. If he only knew what that thing could do! Am I already the uncool old guy with the same vehicle? I'd like to think not!
          Last edited by DriverOne; 06-10-2010, 12:25 AM.
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

In my opinion, driving Festivas and enjoying it makes us cool to start with. Even us older guys. lol.
            1990 Festiva L
            Bp swap, stock tranny

[

Comment

I wish someone in a Festiva would honk at me! I'd love for someone to follow me to talk Festivas. Hasn't happened yet but I did pass a woman at a four way stop in a festiva and she gave me a little smile (a hey nice car smile haha)

And apparently there is a teacher at my old high school that is loves Festivas and has four of them but I don't know who he is a kid at work told me about him.
              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

My town has a whopping 2 - I own them both - this number was 3 until I sold the 89 to another member. I know of 5 in the towns I drive through and work in - recently I've noticed three aspires that I've never seen before and yet oddly enough with these numbers as low as they are there are none that come through the yards around here.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                92 GL - parts car
                97 aspire - parts car
                87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Working...
                X