No announcement yet.

Gotta promote !!! Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an agent orange deck, tracker hangers, gullwing base plates. And a rob roskop deck. Mid 80's. My era had big wide boards with TIGHT trucks. No speed wobbles until about 35 mph. I skated half pipes, launch ramps, but my fav was down hill on my back. Street luge style. I did 45 mph. I would do it tomorrow if I had that style of safe board.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
      Honestly?!?!? you bought bearings that were made of Ceramic and you expected them to hold up? maybe if they were ceramic coated.
      Thaey weren't made completley of ceramic.....just trhe inside of em were coated so the ball bearings would roll smoother for longer. But they didnt hold up as long as i thought they would

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
        I had an agent orange deck, tracker hangers, gullwing base plates. And a rob roskop deck. Mid 80's. My era had big wide boards with TIGHT trucks. No speed wobbles until about 35 mph. I skated half pipes, launch ramps, but my fav was down hill on my back. Street luge style. I did 45 mph. I would do it tomorrow if I had that style of safe board.
        thats what im talkin about i wish i had some hills around here a bridge is as good as it gets ahaha
        93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

It's funny I was talking to my nephews about this and said I would do it again a couple of hours before this thread popped.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Several years ago there was a picture of a board posted that had a color picture of a Festiva on it.

The boards were sold out, but somewhere, they are floating around used.

Anyone got a link?

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

man i miss the skating days its nice to see that skaters appreciate festivas as well i used to be sponsored here in NC before i moved down to Florida and it all kinda drifted away
              Parker

Comment

Working...
              X