Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skimsucka
    replied
    I'm sure you know where idle screw adjustment is right / if not its right where intake pipe meets throttle body and there's a little dime size rubber cover over it tightening the screw lowers idle and the opposite increases idle . Throw up a pic of your engine bay if you can

also pull vacuum line off fuel pressure regulator and smell the spout off regulator you don't want to smell any gas there

Leave a comment:

• NeptuneZeek
    replied
    It starts then idles a bit rough then cuts off almost like its getting to much air or not enough gas.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Whats going on with idle not idling at all?

Leave a comment:

• NeptuneZeek
    replied
    yes alot in florida but i live in NC now lol

Leave a comment:

• hotfordcat
    replied
    Originally posted by NeptuneZeek View Post
    I live in Burlington North Carolina now and i have done the swap i just need help fine tuning the engine. Is there any one in the area who might be able to stop by and give me a hand im having engine idle problems. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Lots of people in F L A

Leave a comment:

• NeptuneZeek
    started a topic Fellow festi owner looking for help on BP swap

Fellow festi owner looking for help on BP swap

I live in Burlington North Carolina now and i have done the swap i just need help fine tuning the engine. Is there any one in the area who might be able to stop by and give me a hand im having engine idle problems. Any help is greatly appreciated
Working...
X