New convert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New convert

An old friend came by to help me with my computer. Right when he was leaving I said. When you want a real car let me know my friend is selling one of his festivas. He looked at it, drove it, and made a deal. I expect he will sign up here too. I had told him several of the benefits of a festiva over the years. He has a 91 geo prizm with about 175,000 miles on it. It needs tires, a front wheel bearing, the high beams don't work (wiring), and it's popping out of 4th gear. It runs good and is a daily driver but it needs to have some $ thrown at it. He's pumped to get in a festiva.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

cool, maybe he'll be down with the sickness after a few days with it.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

He already signed up so I'm sure it won't be long! His name is Haste.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

picking the car up in an hour or so.

Comment

Congrats and welcome!
          Oscar

Comment

He's driving it home now!

Comment

Tell him to put his location in his profile...

and welcome to the site, Haste
              Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
              Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
              Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
              Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
              http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Last edited by neanderpaul; 06-14-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Dude, that license plate is perfect! I want it for my car! It would never fly with the DMV here though.
                  Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
                    Dude, that license plate is perfect! I want it for my car! It would never fly with the DMV here though.
                    lol, the guy i bought it from kind of got a laugh out of the plates...i think. hehe
                    they came straight off my other car...92 geo prizm.

it took 8.2 gallons when i filled it up, it was loooooow. it has a 9 gal, right?

funny fuel smell inside the car on my way home, filler neck have a possible leak? guess ill have to drive it for a little while and hope it goes away with daily use. im not sure how long it was sitting before i bought it.

it felt better than i thought it would!

obligatory pics!

i guess neanderpaul didnt notice me giving him the finger in the picture he took.
                    Last edited by haste; 06-14-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

The hood is from my 93 dd. The pass fender is from my 88 bp. The bumper and front welded in corner and rad support are from my parts car.

Comment

Nice little pos!
                        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Another one drawn into the magic and awesomeness of a Festiva!
                          Brian
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                          :fish:

Comment

Working...
                          X