Two Festys in JY in St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Festys in JY in St. Louis

Found a brown 89 L and a white 90 L recently in a JY in St. Louis. The JY is Taylor's, at approx 7000 - 7500 St. Charles Rock Road.

The 89 L has A/C and factory sunroof; 90 L has non-factory sunroof, no A/C. Both have pretty good bodies. Both were 5-speeds, but one tranny is missing. Good glass all around except one windshield. White 90 has rear defrost.

No tach clusters or intermittent wiper switches. Seats were dirty but OK. One good radio/heater bezel.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

i was going to post the same thing.i got the two tires and rims off the maroon one

Comment

Originally posted by miami man View Post
      i was going to post the same thing.i got the two tires and rims off the maroon one
      he didn't mention a maroon one...
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

It looks brown to me, maybe maroon to him. I got the other two tires, which were snow tires.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

sunroof

If either one of you guys hit the yard again,would you get me a price for the Factory Sunroof. Thanks
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I just sold one, what do you want to know?
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
              I just sold one, what do you want to know?
              That's most useful!
              He wants to know the price the JY wants for the factory sunroof can you help him?
              '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
              '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
              '92 Aqua parts Car
              '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
              '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
              Your holy ghost will not save you.
              Your God plutonium will not save you.
              In fact...
              ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

i will call junkyard john today. me and him go back 30 years and i sit in his suite at gatway race track

Comment

Originally posted by miami man View Post
                  i will call junkyard john today. me and him go back 30 years and i sit in his suite at gatway race track
                  Sounds like you've got a sweet deal going on there and a seat at a National Drag Event [N.H.R.A.] now thats the way to roll.
                  If i remember the article right,a couple years back at Pamona Dragway a seismogragh was placed one mile away from the track,when a pair of Top Fuel Dragsters launched it registered 3.6 on the Rickter scale.More useless information for the book of who gives a s-it.OH ya it could have been the circle track,thats good to.
                  Thanks miami man for the help.
                  Last edited by sc72; 06-23-2010, 03:31 PM.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

ok i called them and it is $30.00 you take it out and $50.00 if they take it out. ask for joe in the shack if you have any questions

Comment

Working...
                    X