The new Fiesta is in North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Fiesta is in North Carolina

I went to the dealer to give em a look over. First thing upon entering...and I am short and had the seat well forward to push the clutch all the way in..the roof/windshield is awfully close to my bald forehead! Materials seemed pretty good for an entry level car..but $17k with one option package for a five speed hatch is a bit steep for entry level. Seats comfy...room adequate. No roomier...not as roomy?...as a five door Aspire. From behind it looks like a Kia Soul. I did not drive as they had serious buyers on the cars. The Festiva seems much roomier. I wish they would bring the Festiva back....oh well!

Strange enough I think I would take the 6 speed automated manual over the 5 speed manual. I bet some paddle shifters could be modded in lol.

Though a 6 speed manual with a ~175hp turbo model would rock. 2 door hatch of course. Would have to be under 20k.

Ford USA doesnt seem to realize what we really want though. Probably a smart cost cutting thing though, just bring what the majority of buyers want. Lots of doors, and practical drivetrains.
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
    X