Moved to Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved to Louisiana

Well, I finally got time to post a update. Shortly after rebuilding my engine, I had to move from Ft. Knox Ky to Ft. Polk, La. Due to having two other vehicles I was unable to drive my Festiva, so my brother was kind enough to ship it for me to Oklahoma since I had no where in Louisiana to store it (he hauls cars for a living, Thanks Bro!).

While in Oklahoma I decided to take it for a little spin (around 80mph) and threw the belts on my back. Got it o my moms house and parked for about a month due to having to go to Ft. Polk to get a place to live. Last weekend I went and picked it up and replaced the belts and recharged the A/C. Took it on another spin (60mph) and all was well. So I loaded it up and finally got it to its new home here in Louisiana.

Well today I ran into a guy here on Ft. Polk that has 1993 Festiva (blue). It was in running conditions, but sounded ruff. I talked to him for a little bit and informed him of the web site and all the knowledge that he would gain, not to mention the great bunch of guys he would meet if he joined. I also made sure I informed him that if he got rid of it to let me know (maybe a 2nd Festiva or parts car).

Well I guess thats enoungh rambling, but if there is anyone close to Ft. Polk maybe we can get together and shoot the bull and have a few beers.

'89 Ford Festiva LX :fred:
    '12 Ford Focus
Working...
X