Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm headed to Canada...help anyone with parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm headed to Canada...help anyone with parts?

I'll be going through Manatoba, into Saskatchewan, then across Alberta and hanging out all over BC for a couple weeks. Got me thinking: maybe I can help out my homies on FF.com. Seems like there's always one of our Northern members wishing they could get this or that. If it's remotely convenient, perhaps I can stick something in a safe place, bring it across the border and drop off or even mail it?

It's got to be legal though...

FX
    Because....45 MPG.

are you going though illinois? damkid may want something

Comment

I don't think so, but if some plans come up where I do, I'll PM you eh.
      Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Canadian junk yards

Actually you may want to consider hitting a few yards on the prairies. You may snag a spoiler or two as a souvenir to bring back. Or, maybe even a underseat tray. Some of those provinces don't throw salt on the road in the winter, just gravel. Good luck and have a great trip.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 07-09-2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Are you coming through Calgary?
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
            Are you coming through Calgary?
            I'll be heading from Spiritwood--Ness Creek Folk festival (just north of Saskitoon..or however the heck you spell that!!??) over to Vancouver Island, I haven't figured out the route yet, but Calgary is pretty high up there right? I'll look at the map...would be great to stop in. I won't be in a festy unfort'ly, but a tercel wagon 4wd.

I always keep my eyes peeled for festy goodies. Last year I returned with two pass mirrors and some flaps. Who knows this year

FX
            Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Working...
            X