To all the Phoenix ppl and arizona too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the Phoenix ppl and arizona too

Well this coming january im almost definetely moving to either tempe or mesa, depending on which I can find a nicer apartment, because I will be attending UAT college for my bacherlors then masters in computer engineering with a major in computer forensics. I will be bring 1 to 2 of my festivas. My project, and my everyday driver. So I just letting you know.

Can you AZ ppl tell me anything about the mesa, tempe, phoenix area I need to know?

Logan

Arizona

I graduated from Chandler High School, the most important thing is air conditioning.....
    89 Festiva, 95 Aspire brake and engine swap. Future air ride suspension as soon as I figure out how.
    Stuart
    (Noodtiva)

Comment

Make sure you check for an air conditioner in addition to a swamp cooler. Most places in AZ come standard with a swamp cooler, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have air conditioning. Swamp coolers work great during dry weather, but you'll want to kill yourself during the occasional hot and humid day we have here.
      GT

Comment

thx

I will check on the swamp cooler and AC, yeah most of the apartments I have been looking at have central air, definetely wouldn't get a place out there without it, considering im used to 80 and humid in central NY, not 110 and humid :-)

Logan

Comment

AC

Actually about this air conditioning thread, I was referring to your Festiva.[I will be bring 1 to 2 of my festivas.][/quote]
          89 Festiva, 95 Aspire brake and engine swap. Future air ride suspension as soon as I figure out how.
          Stuart
          (Noodtiva)

Comment

hehe

Yeah I should probably fix my AC:-) since I have one of those festivas with it in good condition, hell never even tried it, might just need a recharge.

Logan

Comment

Make sure your heater is in good working order before winter as well. Driving around at night in 20 degree weather (which occasionally happens) with no heater is just as rough as a hot summer day in my opinion.
              GT

Comment

Working...
              X