Ram Air Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Air Festiva

I have been looking and trying to figure a way to bring air or ram air into air box. I found some pvc fitting in storage at work. 4 inch to 2 inch coupling. 2 45's 2 inch, cut the end of the cap off of the 4 inch to 2 inch reducer coupling(porter band saw), this made the opening like a funnel down to two inch. Mounted it under bumper in valance first square hole on passenger side. Came out of the back short 2 inch piece to the 45, straight piece (6inchs or so) to another 45. Took air box out cut with 2 1/2 hole saw on a dewalt drill. Cut short piece of 2 inch pvc through air box and 45 butts up to out side hole on box. Make sure you cut hole as close to front of box, DIPSTICK will be in way if cut back to far. OK so it was done, Did it make a differance, OMG this thing is awake now, 5th gear up a steep bridge you could take a freakin vacation it took so long to get up, well not anymore. Only bad thing is it makes you want to go fast, so don't know if that good for gas mileage watchers. I can post some pic later if anyone wants to see it. RAM AIR FESTIVA.

pics or it didnt happen...

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

thats cool, will do asap!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X