Back in the festiva game YEA!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the festiva game YEA!!!!

Hi everyone, back after one year of not owning a festiva. Today I picked up a 1991 gl festiva for 600.00. Its a automatic with 169k, runs great, i want to put up pics but dont know how. anyway this is my 7th festiva since 1993 and I cant believe how happy I get when I drive it , weird huh.

Nothing weird about it,shows you have good taste.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by tatrobb View Post
      Hi everyone, back after one year of not owning a festiva. Today I picked up a 1991 gl festiva for 600.00. Its a automatic with 169k, runs great, i want to put up pics but dont know how. anyway this is my 7th festiva since 1993 and I cant believe how happy I get when I drive it , weird huh.
      welcome back....no matter how hard you try....you will never be over the addiction.
      let me know if you need help with the pics....they can be hosted here 2 at a time or if you have photobucket then you can copy numerous ones at a time.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
      X