Who's festy is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's festy is this?

My friend went to the big Import Alliance car meet down in Tennessee and sent me a pic of a festy with the BP swap

I was surprised to see it was from Indiana
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Soooo nobody knows :p

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

could always make a friend with an officer of the law and have him run the tags, well then you have the name, you can go on facebook and look that name up and you should be able to find something on their wall to identify them as being a member here or not
      Last edited by MTec007; 07-20-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MTec007 View Post
        could always make a friend with an officer of the law and have him run the tags, well then you have the name, you can go on facebook and look that name up and you should be able to find something on their wall to identify them as being a member here or not
        hmm nah I suppose I don't care that much :p

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

yea i think that would be over doing it just a bit
          1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
          :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Working...
          X