parts needed before this gets scrapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts needed before this gets scrapped

So I'm taking the 1.3s and the aspire to get scrapped next weekend if anyone wants something from anything let me know
    I will be keeping the suspension. The Hood and doors are still good as well as the interior
    If anyone is interested in the aspire motor it has 180xxx on it and ran strong before I pulled it.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
    92 GL - parts car
    97 aspire - parts car
    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

emergency brake console with ashtray please, and those kia front grill emblems you have lying around. What else is available interior wise, and what trim is it???
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

I was talking to Trevor this morning about the Aspire. It is a base-trim 4-door. Plastic door cards without pockets; no tach, etc.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

what color is the aspire. hows the passenger side fender

Comment

When you say keeping the suspension, are you referring to the entire Aspire swap or the shocks/springs? I'd fancy a pair of spindles if you aren't taking them.
          1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
            emergency brake console with ashtray please, and those kia front grill emblems you have lying around. What else is available interior wise, and what trim is it???
            I think your blue one on the left is identical to mine. Is it a keeper or a parts car?

Comment

Originally posted by aspireguy95 View Post
              what color is the aspire. hows the passenger side fender
              White; and I think his fender is OK.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

how much for fender if it is white?

Comment

Actually Trevor, I could use the front bumper (the metal piece)if you can get it off.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Sorry its been so long to reply - its a 97 base two door the interior is complete and in fair conditions airbags have been removed the fenders are gone as well as the bumper and headlights- taillights and doors are still there as well as the Hood
                    I'm keeping the aspire swap but if someone wants the struts and springs let me know because I will be pulling them as I'm just dropping the whole suspension.

Wes - the console is yours and I still got the Kia badge for the grill - you need the handle as well

Tom - as we discussed I'll pull the bumper support

92 GL - parts car
                    97 aspire - parts car
                    87 323 DX - daily driver

Comment

^^how about the drivers side hatch strut?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Check with Tom I gave him the hatch struts with the hatch

92 GL - parts car
                        97 aspire - parts car
                        87 323 DX - daily driver

Comment

Working...
                        X