Where you guys grab your 121 grilles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you guys grab your 121 grilles?

Is it that rare or im just not looking in the right place?

You can get them from Europe or Australia, but one might come up for sale on here. Best chances are to find someone on Ebay parting out a 121 who is willing to ship to North America.
    '90 LX

Comment

Mine grille was from Australia. Shipping is the big expense... it would have been over $200.00 to ship by normal methods. I was very fortunate in that the seller was coming to Canada and he brought it over as baggage and then mailed it. My lights were purchased on E-Bay from a German seller.
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Overseas only. You can get them fairly cheap, its the overseas shipping that costs hundreds of dollars. You just have to keep an eye out for them.
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
          Is it that rare or im just not looking in the right place?
          easier to find a police grill for a sho then a mazda 121 grill. Welcome to the site !
          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

sea mail

You can save a few bucks in shipping fees if you have it sent sea (or ocean) mail. It will take six months to arrive by boat. It will be here for Christmas. I shipped all my carbs that way. Plus, you learn patience.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
              You can save a few bucks in shipping fees if you have it sent sea (or ocean) mail. It will take six months to arrive by boat. It will be here for Christmas. I shipped all my carbs that way. Plus, you learn patience.
              I got plenny of that , Im making a SHOGUN replica , like NovaSS.

This grill will look badass on a shogun.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X