Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought my first festiva(s)

Hi all,

ive been on this site for a while knowing that i would be purchasing a festiva, finally found one. I bought a 93 for $750 and only 96,000km, all it needs for a safety is the brakes and ebrake done. only a little rust and runs great. the seller also through in another festiva with brand new brakes and winter tires and bunch of other new parts.

The plan is to make the 1st car a delivary car for my business. im going to do an entire car wrap on it, if anyone has done this on a festiva please let me know, or if anyone has a template for the exterior it would be a great help. i know its a long shot but i might as well try before messuring every inch of the exterior.

Also if anyone has any cool diy ideas on a budget let me know, if not ill be browsing the threads.

as for the 2nd car im going to see if its salvagable after i rape it of its parts, maybe do i swap in the future. no real plans for it.

i hope to have pics soon.

Welcome. Add your location when you can. It saves people alot of questions. And maybe a local member can help you get both cars going.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

ppasqual, take a minute and tell us were you live. Good score on the Two Festys.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

just added the location, im from nothern ontario, i dont think any members are from here, but you never know

Comment

Welcome ! I don't think there is any other members near you, unfortunately.

Just browsing kijiji, i found another festiva in your neck of the woods :p

For the price, it seems like a good deal.

90 Festiva L Auto - Parts
          93 Festiva L 5 speed
          93 Festiva LX 5 speed

Comment

that festiva sold a while back, the guy didnt take down his ad, then the other 2 went up. luckily i was the first to respond. Festivas go really quick in this town, usually within the first 12 hours of ads being posted.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!! Nice score on the Festies.

Now, on with the pictures!!!!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Heres a couple of pics i took last night

Comment

Cool stripe on the side!! Throw some wax at it and that red will come back to life. Congrats on getting Festiva-itis.
                  www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                  www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                  Snoopy's
                  4621 Atlantic Ave
                  Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Of all the side decals I've seen, that one looks the best.
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
                    X