Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festy sacralidge!

Well its an Aspire but there Festiva over here in Australia
    Almost makes me cry Cos I have two of these babies!

Even though our Aspire could no longer run/drive, we decided it needed to be destroyed a bit more. We would have burnt the whole vehicle if we had a better l...
    Fun and Festy!
    www.zappascomputers.com.au
    My Festy, My Girls Festy and My Hillman Minx

I hate it when people destroy things just for the sake of being destructive!

Comment

that put a tear in my eye, i disliked that video! thanks for posting!
      1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
      :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Juvenile and stupid (c'mon, at least drain the fluids before you pull that crap).
        Airbag on the back window was cool though. I gotta do that sometime. On a car that actually is worthless.

Comment

These guys are idiots....we should all take some sledges and go find his truck. I was sad last night at the tuff truck competition...they had a festiva and 2 aspires that just got destroyed by the jumps Festiva had mudflaps too......
          Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

The lack of respect for these cars is truly mind-blowing. God forbid you do any of that to an old Camaro! Oh no, they're worth so much, sitting there rusting out, but an Aspire or Festiva with a decent body and a few minor problems is a "crap car?!" As always, give it to me! I'll take that car.
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I was so hoping when they set the car on fire, it would explode and exact its revenge upon them.

No such luck. I guess we have to remember that as much as we love our little cars, that video is how most of the rest of the world sees them. Which is why I leave a note on the door of any and every abandoned looking Festy or Aspire I happen across. If I can save but one.....

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I guess this is the treehugger in me coming out, lol.. But this pisses me off. They drag the car into the woods to destroy it. I personally don't see this as being really fun, but whatever.. to each there own I guess.
                However, I get pissed at people with no environmental respect. First burning all that plastic and shit. Yeah that sure helps the fresh air that we all breathe, also, something tells me that they didn't shovel away all of the mess they made (broken glass, half melted plastic, and probably toxic ashes)
                Nothing like going hiking with your kid to try to show him nature and how important it is, only to find all kinds of litter and broken glass..
                This is the same kind of people that think its ok to dump your oil and coolant down the sewer... and this is the generation that blames the baby boomers for wrecking the planet.
                ok...I'll shutup now.. I get a bit carried away when I see this shit...

Comment

^^ I see some editing in your future.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                    ^^ I see some editing in your future.
                    Much!:violent1::violent3::violent2:
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

There was a shot specifically of antifreeze pouring out. 1:59. We could find out where this happened and report him to the authorities in the area...
                      Last edited by Tommychu; 08-01-2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

ahhh i just wanna kick their as*es for doing such a thing it angers me
                        1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                        :spam1:is delicious

Comment

I am glad i'm not the only one who thinks there morons. I am all for having fun but this is just stupid! I was hoping when the guy pulled off part of the bumber he would slash his hands up, but no damn it!

When I have a car that no longer works or is stuffed I part it out and make use of its death. Its not fair I could have used alot from that little bugger on my two

And no car is ever a bomb or a piece of crap! All cars (with exception of daewoo and hyandai ) are good cars if looked after and not neglected!

Anyway I don't like seeing cars get trashed and dumped in this way! I restore cars not kill em
                          Fun and Festy!
                          www.zappascomputers.com.au
                          My Festy, My Girls Festy and My Hillman Minx

Comment

Working...
                          X