Manual pedals vs auto Qs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual pedals vs auto Qs

Im currently in the making of a SHOGUN like NovaSS. Allthough my Festy is an autotragic , and I was wondering if the pedal swap is as simple as in a Taurus SHO (swap the pedal set and you're golden.)

Do you need to change the booster/master cyl?

Festys are cable clutch, so no need for a master cylinder. There is a write up somewhere on here.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Festy manual pedals can go into an auto car no problem. There's a writeup somewhere on here that shows how to just put the clutch pedal onto the auto assembly and switch the fat brake pedal out for a skinny one I think. In my opinion though if you have access to a complete manual pedal setup (the whole thing, brackets that bolt to the firewall and all) then its best just to bolt that in, it goes in no problem, done it a couple of times. Good luck with the project!

BTW I'm diggin the oldschool MegaMan avatar and the 4th gen SHO
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
        Festy manual pedals can go into an auto car no problem. There's a writeup somewhere on here that shows how to just put the clutch pedal onto the auto assembly and switch the fat brake pedal out for a skinny one I think. In my opinion though if you have access to a complete manual pedal setup (the whole thing, brackets that bolt to the firewall and all) then its best just to bolt that in, it goes in no problem, done it a couple of times. Good luck with the project!

BTW I'm diggin the oldschool MegaMan avatar and the 4th gen SHO
        Thanks , then im heading to the WTB section soon for a pedal set.

Comment

Working...
        X