5 Festiva's at PNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Festiva's at PNP

The amount of cars that to scrapper that are still serviceable is disgusting. Anyways 3 GL's and 2 L's, the bodies on all are decent. Marcus if I had your number I would of called you. The interiors on at least 2 are fully intact and clean, no tachs. One had all 4 alloy rims not in the best condition. Just FYI for all those in the area. Man it was HOT out there!
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

That sucks Junkyard by me has two, but they are there because they've both been in front end collision's. Never seen a "good" one in a jy yet so far.
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Wow, what colors were they !! I want the painted bumper covers at least.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Hate to say don't remember all of them. One was red with black bumpers, one was green but I think that had a little damage, I think the other was red. Think another was a GL in black. Like I said the heat almost killed me.
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I dont notice the heat when Im junkin for festiva parts, I work in extremely hot conditions anyway, it couldnt be any worst. Lets hit it sometime !! Got tools will travel. PMed you my phone #
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
          X