finally got another festiva after years of looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got another festiva after years of looking

some of you may remeber about 3 years back i got my first ford festiva for 100 buvks from an old lady, i owned it for a year and let it go. everyday after i sold it i regreted it, i wanted a festiva so bad since i was 10(dont ask my why) and i got one and sold it

well i was drivng home from work and i saw my neigbor who buys cars at audtions had one in his drive way! i asked his dad about it and he said he wanted 1000. ouch a little much. after a week of dickering i got him down to 750, it sits in my garage tonight!

i plan to do a rather sinple b6 swap with an exhaust, headder, intake and possibly a cam. i would like to lower it and make a dcent auto-x car out of it, just something that handels sweet and isnt too too slow but something that can still keep me out of trouble.

im so pumped! it needs an exhaust and a pass headlight assy, and the front breks are a lil rusted, i can get a buddys aspire for 100 so i may get that and do a break swap.

all in all i am very happy with my purcahse and tomorrow im putting in my soundsystem and tinting the windows. i plan to paint it glass black or solver sometime soon. i have mazda miata rims already along with a 323 steering wheel and mazda emblums im putting on it
    Teal 93 GL
    stock as piss
    loud system though

sounds like your well on your way

Comment

Welcome back to the festiva game!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

thanks! im so excited lol. been a while. since my last festiva i have had a 98 neon, 99 civic, 2000 volvo v70, 2001 audi a4, 1996 talon, and my current daily my 2001 oldsmobile alero. im excited to see where this project goes
        Teal 93 GL
        stock as piss
        loud system though

Comment

Great news! Post pics!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
          X