• Show
Clear All

• Festiva for sale on CL

This doesnt seem like a very good deal.

sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Well doesn't that just sound lovely :lol:
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Yucko. This is nothing but a "maybe" parts car. For $850 in the West, you can easily pick up a decent rust-free fuel-injected Festy with FOUR wheels and still have gas money to drive it across the country.

Here's just one example ...

which will probably be gone in a matter of days since it looks like a great deal.
      Last edited by AlaskaFestivaGuy; 08-08-2010, 11:29 AM.
      88L black, dailydriver
      88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
      4 88/89 disassembled
      91L green
      91GL aqua pwrsteer
      92GL red a/c reardmg
      3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
      1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Straps!!! thats crazy i word never driver a car like that! every thing else sounds good untill you get to the rust.
        1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
        :spam1:is delicious

Comment

I wonder if I could drive it to Ft. Polk (just kidding)? I wouldn't give him $0.85 for the darn thing. It started off sounding like a good deal.

'89 Ford Festiva LX :fred:
          '12 Ford Focus

Comment

$850! I want what he's smokin'!
            Here's one for $2500. Only needs muffler and tires: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1875835206.html
            Here's a much nicer sounding one for $2500 also: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1871845047.html
            Last edited by TominMO; 08-08-2010, 03:48 PM.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ya well it's going to take more than a few puffs of weed to get me to drive a three legged Festy,PUFF PUFF,hmm $850 for this car may not be all that bad,the drag co-efficient would be much less and should equal more MPG's Ya more weed anybody got snacks
              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
              X