This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmm

<removed> i got up on the line with my Chevy and i had a ford next too me and go figure i beat the ford it was AWESOME. No wonder Fords were found on road dead haha!!
    Last edited by SimonTuffGuy; 08-09-2010, 01:56 PM. Reason: swearing is not allowed outside the arena.

:mumum:
    -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
      :mumum:
      aww do o i make you ford fans mad? i cant help it chevy's last longer! Altho you guys got the upper hand on the ford excursion and mustang!

Comment

All I have to say is, that was the most apropos-of-nothing first post I've ever read. Imagine walking up to a complete stranger and blurting out this sentence; he'd be like... wtf was THAT?

Also, right of the bat, it sounds like you're just here to be troll. Do you own a Festy or not?
        Last edited by deathegg; 08-09-2010, 11:48 AM.
        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
        Mark S.

Comment

Originally posted by deathegg View Post
          All I have to say is, that was the most apropos-of-nothing first post I've ever read. Imagine walking up to a complete stranger and blurting out this sentence; he'd be like... wtf was THAT?

Anyway welcome aboard!
          <removed> you guys are not easy to piss off haha! Owell i guess its like walking into my forum and being like Fi total sucks ass! haha
          Last edited by SimonTuffGuy; 08-09-2010, 01:57 PM. Reason: swearing is not allowed outside the arena.

Comment

<removed> <removed> <removed> !?! theres no Bleeping if only this forum was alittle better with ford haha
            Last edited by SimonTuffGuy; 08-09-2010, 01:58 PM. Reason: swearing is not allowed outside the arena.

Comment

Hope you know this isnt a ford forum so really, our feelings arent hurt.

And yeah, you can pretty much expect a banstick any minute, Corntrollio.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

really?!? is that necessary??

Comment

Oh, I see, youre barely old enough to drive. Would you dare line your beat chevy pickup against a B6T or BP/T festiva?

Anyone wanna do an IP trace on him?
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost
                  13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Reads the rules LOSER. No cussing, unless it's in the arena. Bring your government motor pile of crap to the track anytime, and race my festiva. I bet your little (i'm cool online) forum world will come crashing down.

Mods bann this punk.

Hey little buddy what forum do your parents let you go to? I'll come over and stir up some crap.
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Man this guy better but on his...

Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

WOW what a loser!!!!!!!
                        1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                        :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Sorry guys.... He's been dealt with.
                          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

There is one thing about this post/thread I have to admit I like. The reaction trolls get at this site lol. Kind of like an ole coon hound lazily flapping his ear at a persistent fly.
                            Jeremy.S
                            1988 black lx 5spd cancer victim
                            1989 red lx 5spd , cancer free lots o options,
                            1983 Subaru GL 4x4 wagon, It's a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                              Sorry guys.... He's been dealt with.
                              No need to apologize, but thanks. We knew someone would deal with him!
                              If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                              Mark S.

Comment

Working...
                              X