Operation get me Perucho's festy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation get me Perucho's festy!

Ha! Sooooo I'd love to buy Perucho's car from him. But there are a few issues!
    1) Money!
    2) He's in California and I'm in Indiana.

His car is $2,000. Basically I need to sell as close to $2,000 worth of stuff as I can because I have to pay for school.

Sooooo the only way I will be able to do this is to sell some stuff. My problem is I have no idea what to ask for my stuff. I didn't want to post in the For sale section since I don't have prices yet so this is kind of a feeler thread I suppose (sorry if this needs to be moved)

Anyway I have 4 bigger things I can sell
    My Festiva (thread with pictures and what some of what i've done in my sig)
    1991 L with only 99,000 miles! And barely any rust.

I also have I believe a 91 Rust free shell. It's completely rust free and the body is in pretty dang good shape I think one dent. (picture exaggerate how good it really looks, don't want to send the wrong idea)

A full set of 14" 323 GTX rims with Kumho r700 175/65/ R14 which are 4x114.3
    the tires are basically brand new but have been sitting for a while.

I also have a set of 14" Mercury Tracer rims 4x100 (two good tires, one bad, one has no tire and is painted red)

Now I have absolutely no idea what to ask for any of this and I know it's hard to ask people and for people to be able to asses what these things are worth but if I could even get a ball park for these so I can put a proper FS thread. I mainly need help with the rims pricing
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

How about more pics and writeup on the car and shell? Then ask $1,000,000 OBO on the car.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
      How about more pics and writeup on the car and shell? Then ask $1,000,000 OBO on the car.
      Ha I'd sell it for that.

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=30575 Here is everything on my festiva.
      As for the shell.... It's completely rust free. It's basically stripped of everything. It has a ton of parts in it in boxes that I would include. It has the front seats and no rear (have rear I can put in) the only thing weird about it is the spare tire hole is cut out (P.O.) was going to make it a rally car.
      The suspension is basically thrown together just to make it portable but it's all there with 4 stock steelies. It has a orange tach cluster and I think power mirrors. I have the bumpers also and the grill. Doesn't have carpet but I have all the other interior parts.
      Last edited by Charlie1717; 08-12-2010, 08:00 PM.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

The gtx rims catch my interest but I got too much goin on to be able to even make any offers

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I would be interested in the shel (parts car). I live in indy. Give me a call at 317-585-8600 cell when you can. Jim
          Little Tykes

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            The gtx rims catch my interest but I got too much goin on to be able to even make any offers
            I think you are getting a set of GTX rims on the 28th. :wink:
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
              I think you are getting a set of GTX rims on the 28th. :wink:
              I was thinking a spare set with some meaty tires on them could come in handy :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

ill take the orange tach cluster
                1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Do not write below this line; for office use only

Comment

curious about the price of the gtx wheels?
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by James Yanan View Post
                    I would be interested in the shel (parts car). I live in indy. Give me a call at 317-585-8600 cell when you can. Jim
                    Sorry I didn't give you a call today (was at work all day) I'll call you in the morning sometime.

Originally posted by ckiesman View Post
                    ill take the orange tach cluster
                    PM'd

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                    Hmmm well my dilemma here is 1) obviously want optimum price possible, 2) really like the rims 3) I have no idea what is reasonable and what is not haha so I'm open to offers

I know the tires were pretty expensive when they were bought but they have been sitting for a while and the rims look pretty dang good a few scratches here and there. Soooo yeah $500 OBO

NOW I say 500 only because I would be very very very happy with 500 but am very open to offers basically if you feel like you are low balling me shoot me an offer anyway because I don't know what to ask for them and may take less if it means getting me a new festy!

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I also put my car up on Ebay and CL for $2,000 OBO! ha hoping maybe the right person will find it. It's already got 20 views and 2 watchers (but I'm selling it in classifieds within a 200 mile radius not an auction) It may seem high priced but if I got real close to that I could afford to get perucho's festy and pay for school!
                      I'm considering maybe putting together a full package including my festy, the parts/shell, and all the rims and everything.

I also have a BP head, valve cover gasket that's powder coated and painted red.

I need to start a FS thread
                      Last edited by Charlie1717; 08-13-2010, 08:44 PM.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

^ Maybe I should put mine on ebay too
                        Oscar

Comment

Do both cars come with titles?
                          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
                            ^ Maybe I should put mine on ebay too
                            NOOOOOOOOOO
                            But yes you would probably get asking and then some in my opinion

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
                            Do both cars come with titles?
                            Yes they both have clear titles. But I'm waiting on the shells title to come in the mail. Should be here shortly
                            Last edited by Charlie1717; 08-14-2010, 08:31 AM.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                              I've put the price at $350 OBO now. I don't know if that's still to much but I really need every amount I can get. So yeah anyone feel free to make an offer.

Is $350 to much or is that a decent price?

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                              X