Im new. Kinda.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new. Kinda.

Hi festiva enthusiasts. Im just trying to break the ice here and let you know Ill be around being annoying and such. Well I have owned a festiva b6t (No real work ever done by me yet)for a few years now and its been sitting for various reasons... but I think youll be happy to know its been on the road and doing well for the last month. Its basically a fun/fast project that I dont have/had much time to put into. So in short Ill be on here making some appearances. Ill shall try to get some photos up and show off. Try and curb your excitement for now tho. If ya wanna know anything else ask away.

Welcome and make sure to put up your location.
    1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
    :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Welcome. There are several member around you.
      1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
      1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
      Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
      website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Welcome!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Thank you. when you mean around, you mean in NE Ohio? Oddly enuff i went shooting today in trumble county at the public range.... well theres a lot off route 88 where i see 3 festivas sitting there. Figured maybe the owner was on the forums.

Comment

Pics of your project?
            -Greg
            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
            Redneck Engineer
            FOTY - '09
            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by 1.6TDOHC Dorsey View Post
              Thank you. when you mean around, you mean in NE Ohio? Oddly enuff i went shooting today in trumble county at the public range.... well theres a lot off route 88 where i see 3 festivas sitting there. Figured maybe the owner was on the forums.
              Owner of this sight just lives down the road from you. I am pretty close. Other members rather close also....even in Parma.

Hey...have you heard the song Parma State of Mind? Freaking hilarious...:p

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Well awsome did not expect that. Yes haha ive heard it. Certainly paints a vivid and accurate picture of Parma. And heres a lil something you all been waiting for.

Comment

Ok.....whos car did that used to be.....can't seem to remember but I know I have seen it on here.

maybe Nightcrawlers?

Please in the future....set your pics at 640 x 480....makes it easier. No scrolling.
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I bought it from a fella named nathen on this forum. Seth helped he used to be on the forum. My bad about the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.6TDOHC Dorsey View Post
                      I bought it from a fella named nathen on this forum. Seth helped he used to be on the forum. My bad about the pics.
                      Yep.. remember Seth....Brian and myself helped him put an engine in his car.

I think maybe Nathen got the car from Nightcrawler....but I could be wrong.
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Oh yup Ive met Brian once at his place before the drive too summit and the festiva meet Seth and I went to years ago. Wouldnt doubt if we met then. But i think Nathen got the car from someone in Florida if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                        X