Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock in a Daewoo lanos.

Hey,

Recently picked up a 2001 Daewoo Lanos for my girlfriend "because I couldn't find an auto festy/aspire anywhere close lol" It was cheap and low miles, and best of all here in town. However being me I couldn't leave it alone lol, so I headed off to the pick an pull to try to pick up goodies for it and fix the few imperfections. I found a wrecked lanos and low and behold it had almost all the options, power mirrors/dash clock etc. I pulled the mirrors switches and clock and a few trim pieces and picked them up cheap. Everything was ez install and the mirrors work great.. but the clock won't come on. I checked the plug and there's no juice. Anyone have an idea on what I need to do to get power? So far I've checked the fuse box to make sure there was a good fuse in the corresponding slot and that checks out.
    Jeremy.S
    1988 black lx 5spd cancer victim
    1989 red lx 5spd , cancer free lots o options,
    1983 Subaru GL 4x4 wagon, It's a monster!

resurrection time, lol

have you fixed this?

I would spray a shot of wd40 into the connector, plug it back together and see what that does. maybe work the connectors back and forth to clean up the contacts

if that isn't it, then I'd do my best to see if the wires are stripped/broken somewhere?
    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Working...
    X