Tricked-out Aspire on OMG Pancakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricked-out Aspire on OMG Pancakes

OMG Pancakes is a site I check out from time to time. On the 20th, he posted up a "Festive" (Aspire) on widened steelies, lowered, etc. I think it's kinda cool.

I love it when people think out of the box and go for things that are totally different.  I especially love it when the results look like this! Hot Dayumn!  This boys and girls is a Ford Festiva sl…
    Subcompact Culture: The Small Car Blog
    Follow me on Twitter!

I like the wheels but negative camber drives me crazy. It looks so terrible.
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

^^ X2. Never did like that look either. But, to each his own. That car show looks like it's at a place in D.C. that used to have hot rod shows, sort of an underground parking garage.
      If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
      Mark S.

Comment

Originally posted by deathegg View Post
        ^^ X2. Never did like that look either. But, to each his own. That car show looks like it's at a place in D.C. that used to have hot rod shows, sort of an underground parking garage.
        Actually, I think it's Australia judging by the license plates and the fact the car is right-hand drive.
        Subcompact Culture: The Small Car Blog
        Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

!!!! Didn't even notice that! lol. I'm tired....going to bed!
          If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
          Mark S.

Comment

plus it's a Festiva not an aspire. That guy is a member on fordaspire.com. wheels are a one off job and the lip kit is from a company named Talon.
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Looks like a Queensland number plate to me so Australia it seems to be!
              Fun and Festy!
              www.zappascomputers.com.au
              My Festy, My Girls Festy and My Hillman Minx

Comment

Id rock it.
                Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

that is close to the stance i will be looking for with my aspire. mk2 golf coilovers, modified rx7 camber plates, and 7" wide diamond racing steelies. down and out!
                  Automotive Misfit

Comment

Man it is sad but the aspire is the only car I even somewhat liked. I have never seen a van or a wagon I liked... Their for people with 5 kids or old people!

Comment

Protege5 wagon maybe? Very cool cars.
                      Mark S.

Comment

That thing looks pretty kick ass. Not diggin the orange at all but other then that, Id drive it.
                        89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                        My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

one of the coolest aspires i have ever seen but festymicks still is my fave

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
                          X