Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Tampa's Junkyards, XR2 Shaft Assembly Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Tampa's Junkyards, XR2 Shaft Assembly Interest?

Last time I went to LKQ in Tampa there was 3 XR2s, I'm thinking of pulling the full axle assemblies out of them to post them here. I just wanted to know if there was interest in the FULL set-up or just for the intermediate shafts?
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Chris they will sell, but the market varies. It all depends if the hoarders are buying them up, or the guys actually doing swaps and need them are looking.

Let me know if those cars are still there. I might have to go get a spare transmission or 2.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Ill be in tampa again tomorrow.. I heard something on the radio about lkq having a half off weekend.. I seen you that one day chris you were like who is this, when i was in my truck on I-4.. lol Ill be going on sunday looking for parts in orlando and ill have to see what i come up with...
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I thought that was you! Lol. If it's this weekend we are sweeping both Orlando and Tampa junkyards this weekend like a carpet bombing. I might see you there, sorry though you'll have to call me out again I'm not good with faces, lol.
        Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"

Comment

Haha I thought it was funny driving 2 hours from my house i see you and your buddy driving in the same car you came to madness.. I had to say whats up it was too much of a coincidence lol....
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Yeah dude no crap. Small world for sure.
            Current cars:

Comment

So apparently half-off weekend was this weekend and not Labor Day Weekend like I was told by everyone else?
              Current cars:

Comment

Me and BAKER went and tore apart a car here in orlando got a bunch of stuff new hatch for his car.. I picked up a fender and a new radiator and a headlight and some other stuff i needed for another festiva i bought for a $100 bucks it was awesome... A whole hatch with glass defrost and wiper and everything for $40 bucks!

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

hey man pm me how much you would have to have to pull one of those for me.
                  89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                  94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                  2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                  1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

What are you you looking for NERD a hatch? I have BAKER's old one sitting on the side of my house we need to get rid of if you are looking for one?

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I think he needs the IM shaft.
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Working...
                      X