what can i take from a Acura type R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can i take from a Acura type R?

A friend of mine blew his engine and now he's just gonna junk it.He said i can have whatever i want anyone got any suggestions on what i should take?
    LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

The seats if you can modify them to work, I would think they are comfy.

Is it a true Type R? If so that shell is worth mucho money.
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

the R decal LOL....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Hmm the R decal is a must!!! Festiva type R lol.. jk but the seats might do.

Dustin Hayek

Comment

basically just the seats and decals. even then you have to drill holes/modify stuff to make them work. You might want to grab parts to sell online if they are free for the taking.
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Seats, stereo (reverse wiring harnesses are available), shift knob, center console?
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

wheels, cold air if its got one, shifter
              Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
              88? Parts car-sold
              91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
              86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
              1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Maybe the cat and muffler if there aftermarket. If its a stock cat you can get some good cash at a scrap yard.
                89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Yeah it has an aftermarket exhaust and an aftermarket engine, I dont know what kind he said it looks like mine "bp" but i wont get a good look at it till later tonight

Dustin Hayek

Comment

most likly a b18 in it... if it is i think you can make the intake and exhaust manifolds fit by chopping and re-welding bp flanges on it... the intake manifold i know works but the TB is on the wrong side so it will take some careful piping placement... if it has an aftermarket header it should be no problem mod to fit...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

strip it down to the shell & ebay/craiglist it all real cheap.
                      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
                      X