*Officially out of the Festiva game*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Officially out of the Festiva game*

Whats up everyone, havent been here for a while because my FEstiva been having probs. First, major vibration comming from the right side then slow leaking oil. I checked the oil every week and it seemed to be going down less than a quart which is fine by me being that I have school 6 days a week. The other day the car smoked, creamy rad fluid and now a rod knock. Had no choice but to buy another car. Got a 90 corolla with 150,--- miles off of craigslist for a grand. Very well maintained and some good power. gets about 30 mpg but it aint no FEstiva. I just have bad luck with Festivas. Can't even look at then right now.

you think this is all just a game????????

lol just kidding... hope you saved the festiva!
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Sell it on here and recoup some of the money you spent on the your latest ride.
      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
      Snoopy's
      4621 Atlantic Ave
      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

I'm in Hawaii, There is another member that I would give everything away to but he never checks his pms

Comment

just pmed em, lets se if he responds.

Comment

boooooooooo
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi View Post
              I'm in Hawaii, There is another member that I would give everything away to but he never checks his pms
              Must be pms'ing.
              -Donny
              -1992 Festiva GL
              B6D/E-series.
              -1991 GL
              BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Hate to hear about your festy, but glad you found a nice 'Rolla to drive! Maybe I will run into you on ToyotaNation. Just bought Vicki a '10 S, and she loves it. She says it isn't a festiva, but close....

Michael
                Have owned 9 so far
                White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

You can have a time out but you're never officially out once you in.
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Haha, seriously will always have a a place for festivas but it seems my last one was a lemon, the corolla is great, I feel safer driving it with my girl and her 2 year old son in it. Very roomy and about 29 mpgs auto.

Comment

My lemon 88 burned and leaked oil from the git go but refused to die. I even dogged it since it was a total beater! It was so much fun driving a car I did not have to worry about denting or getting hit in. It was also fun because it refused to die or even give one moment's trouble the time I owned it and sold it to a friend and then got it back. Sadly at about 135k....50k after I got it, it finally succumbed to loss of power and compression. Even on its death-bed it refused to die. I sold it at an auction still running smooth and got all my money back!

Comment

trader
                        I have one tough looking festiva...even though it has 63hp :dj:

Comment

jk
                          I have one tough looking festiva...even though it has 63hp :dj:

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva420 View Post
                            trader
                            lol
                            Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi View Post
                              I am in hawaii and would be VERY interested in this if you still have it... Let me know, I'll be around.

-Byrd

Comment

Working...
                              X