off for 4 days whoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off for 4 days whoot!

well i pulled 4 10's so I could get today off and make a 4 day weekend out of it. I plan to go look at an aspire that i found for a possible 2nd driver to give my festiva a break from the 1200 mile a week drives. I also plan to do an oil change on my festy and get her cleaned back up. hope yall have a good labor day weekend.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

I have the next 9 days off. 3 for the holiday weekend and I put in 4 vacation days,plus I'm off the following weekend. Planning on cleaning up the car, paint my rims, and go fishing at the shore. I will have to wait on the fishing until sometime next week because the hurricane stirred up the surf and messed up the fishing.

Comment

nice, I just have the three days! good luck finding the aspire. if you can't find one I'll sell ya a 95 cheap
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Jay, come on up to Sanford... I'll put you to work on my Aspire trans. LOL
        www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
        www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
        Snoopy's
        4621 Atlantic Ave
        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

lucky! I only got 2 days off this labor day weekend, but already cleaned the engine bay,changed out spark plugs and repainted some parts,making Zippy all pretty again
          LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Working...
          X