Festiva sighting on PBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva sighting on PBS

Caught this on a PBS show called Independent Lens. This particular episode is titled Young at Heart. The car was in the show several times. Here is a utube clip showing Lenny rolling in a festy.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

^

that festy looks super clean inside & i like the exhaust noise! lots of headroom in the back seat!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

The interior looks nice! Looks like a '90+ L model.
      '90 LX

Comment

Them old geezers got the right idea! Great attitudes. The driver kinda looked like my younger brother....
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ya that interior is legit! Nice find.
          89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
          My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Who'd a thought the old man would have such rythm and a voice to boot!!
            In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
            God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
            This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Comment

Working...
            X