No announcement yet.

Happy Bday Skeeter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Nate, hope it's a good one.

Comment

Thanks guys!! I had a great day... hardly did any work, relaxed, went hiking for the afternoon, etc. Good times

One of these days I'll get around to posting up some stuff about a few projects I've completed recently, including resurrecting a 91 that'd been sitting for 7+ years and a 92 that had been sitting for a while as well. But for now, this was my birthday present to myself:

moon roof!! $20 from the JY and about 3 hours to install
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Sounds like a fun day! More info on the moon roof install please! I've got one and not sure exactly the measurements I should put it as, and how to deal with the dome light and headliner.
        -Josh R

Comment

Happy belated birthday Nate. Looks like you had a good day.
          1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
          1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
          Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
          website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Nate, Happy Belated Birthday - Hope you get everything you wished for!

Comment

Go Nate go!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
              X