The strangest thing happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The strangest thing happened

O.K. I'm still trying to grasp what happened this evening I was at a gas station filling up my Festy when this guy approaches me and starts talking to me about my car this is nothing new happens a lot BUT then he proceeds to tell me that due to the size of my car that was a rolling death trap and so I say I'm sorry you feel that way anyway for another ten minutes he runs my car down until I finally snapped at him and he left But when he left I saw that he was driving a Metro sorry I just had to vent I almost got into a fight at a gas station defending my car to a Metro owner
    Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Closet festiva fan with festiva envy.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

LMAO!!!!! Someone's jealous!!!
      LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Must have been or maybe it was because my car had 4 whole cylinders and his only had 3 it wasn't so much what he said that made me so mad it was because he was so arrogant about it like he drove a Mercedes or some thing and then to find out he was driving a beat down Metro oh well I love my car and I guess there will always be someone out there who can't respect a good car when they see one
        Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

that sucks, but I have to say that sounds pretty funny
          I have one tough looking festiva...even though it has 63hp :dj:

Comment

Some people? ? ?
            I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

thats a good one.

Even tho he is right he shouldnt have been rude. All my friends know the festiva is a bit stronger then a school locker, but that doesnt stop them from asking to take it for the night.

They hate them till they rock, they love them till they break them
              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
              1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
              19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I consider a Festiva far more safe than a motorcycle. And with a heater! It also can carry a washing machine, unlike most motorcycles.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                  I consider a Festiva far more safe than a motorcycle. And with a heater! It also can carry a washing machine, unlike most motorcycles.
                  And according to Walth, can actually carry motorcycles.
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Wow is all i gotta say
                    1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                    :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Yeah I was shocked if I had known what he was driving before this all happened the conversation would have gone much differently

Comment

"Sometimes you gotta ask yourself a question, Do ya feel lucky, well do ya, punk?"
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

Working...
                        X