[Sad news about my festiva]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sad news about my festiva]

Some person rear ended me and totaled my festiva a few hours ago the whole back is smashed, body is all rippled, and the engine mounts gave out so the front of the engine is where the grille should be. but I didnt get one scratch.
    Last edited by Festiva420; 09-11-2010, 01:30 AM.
    I have one tough looking festiva...even though it has 63hp :dj:

Wow dude that sounded like one hell of a hit, sorry to hear about it but glad to hear your fine.
    1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
    :spam1:is delicious

Comment

I am just glad I can get another one for like $400

Comment

yup that is true
        1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
        :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Oh there is a funny side, the car that hit me was a 2011 bmw 335

Comment

Originally posted by festiva420 View Post
            oh there is a funny side, the car that hit me was a 2011 bmw 335
            2011 bmw ??? Ow my back !!!
            money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

ow, ow, ow, I think ive got whiplash....
              1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Do not write below this line; for office use only

Comment

rearended twice

I was rearended twice in my 81 Chevy Malibu while waiting for the light to turn green. Both times, it was due to driver inattentiveness. They both totalled their cars. The Malibu only needed a bumper and a tail light both times. I drove on to my final destnbation both times. The first hit was from a six month old fully loaded LeBaron. Here engine was shoved right up into her firewall and antifreeze trickled past my front wheels. I bet her husband was a little mad for looking at the building numbers.

I hope the BMWs guys insurance rates go through the roof. I am glad you walked away. Because of accidents and so many bad drivers on the roads, I will never buy a new car. It's almost like they give out drivers licenses at the LCBO (State Store) over here.

Comment

Glad that you are ok... a car can be replaced.

Be sure to get checked out before talking to anyone. Being rear-ended is a serious thing. My mom lived with 10+ years of neck and back pain due to an accident my parents were in in my dads original 88 Festiva. He had just paid the thing off too.
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

My check I mean my neck lol.
                    89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                    My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

I agree with SimonTuffGuy. Get checked out by your family doctor. Alot of times you won't feel any neck or back pain until the next day. I was a passenger in a car that was rear ended. The next morning when I got out of bed my neck was sore and stiff.(The pain went away a few days later)When I got checked out I also had a little blood in my urine, which cleared up.Rear end collisions should be taken seriously. Anytime you are in an accident you should never refuse medical treatment. Always go to the emergency room even if you feel fine. I'm not trying to scare you and I'm not telling you to fake any injuries to file a false insurance claim against the other guy, but its best to get checked out.

Comment

Glad your ok . well at least you think you are until they buy you several festiva's
                        HEHE post pictures when you can . did it do any damage to bmw

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
                        91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

Yeah I went to the doctor today my back was hurting this morning, but I got to thank my sparco racing seats without those I probably would be really hurt. And the total damage to the BMW was a little over $19,000

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva420 View Post
                            . And the total damage to the BMW was a
                            little over $19,000
                            Nice !!!!!!! :evil4::evil4:

No way you could cause $19000 worth of damage to a festiva. Hope you get to feeling better !!
                            sigpic
                            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Thats horrible, someone busted out my windshield last night.......super bumber........
                              ***Micah***

"It's like a big lego to me"
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065537

Comment

Working...
                              X