happy birthday aaron!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy birthday aaron!!!

happy birthday aaron :wav:ccasion1: :blob7: :blob7: ccasion2: ccasion6: ccasion9: :hello1: ccasion7: ccasion1: ccasion1: ccasion1:

hope it is a good one!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Thanks Mike. It's nice to get a birthday message that isn't blowing up my BlackBerry via Facebook/Email/MSN for once. Much appreciated, thanks for everything you do - both for my car and the community. I look forward to working together in the future on some amazing projects!
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!ccasion9:
      '90 LX

Comment

whats wrong with people? aaron has done so much for you guys... and in all the time between 10:56am and 7:44pm NO one wished him happy birthday?.....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I wished him happy birthday before 9 this morning!
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Sorry ive been at work all day, but Happy birthday!!!!
            LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
              whats wrong with people? aaron has done so much for you guys... and in all the time between 10:56am and 7:44pm NO one wished him happy birthday?.....
              I don't take it personally. Birthdays aren't really a big deal for me anyway, and on a Sunday, I don't expect people to really be around that much. I really do appreciate those who make the effort, and I wish you all the best for this year in your endeavours. However, nobody really owes me anything... in the grand scheme of things, I haven't even done much... yet! Thanks all again! Extra thanks to Ian for the hookup on the power mirror assembly!
              1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Belated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Scott
                Aqua 93 L
                Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

^ X2 http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/im...ons/icon11.gif
                  I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...