show your bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show your bike

Show off your bike and tell any info you want about it.

Its a 2007 Honda CBR600RR. I got her with 4400 miles. She now has 10,000 miles. I put mabye 40-60 miles a day on it. I have had it up to 168mph. The bike has

Hyperflo slip ons
    flush mount turn signals
    new windscreen
    -1 +2 gear with 520 chain kit
    pc3
    cbr1000rr mirrors
    custom powder coating
    custom foot pegs
    Green leds hidden all over it

Soon it will have
    new body
    new rims
    steel brake lines
    relocated brake fluid
    custom paint
    more tires
    gp shift kit
    and all new gear

mabye more later

Best sport bike i have ever been on.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

'85 Honda VF500C (Magna) 34000 on the clock, picked it up at 30k for $200.
    It had been sitting under a lean-to shed from 2 years, and outside behind a garage for 5 years before that. Bought a decent cheap set of carbs off Ebay, cleaned them up and put them on (ever tried installing carbs on a V4 bike? lol) and she fired right up. Immediately changed the oil and flushed the coolant, ran it for a few mins (up to operating temp, fan even kicked on!) changed oil again. Then a new set of tires and a new chain and sprockets and started riding it.
    Only problem it has is that the front forks like to leak oil since the seals are toast from surface pitting on the fork bodies themselves. But I just check the oil level before I ride, until I find a set of forks that I can rebuild since my forks will eat new seals when I put them on. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that it is UGLY!!! lol.

No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Hey bro a bike is a bike. I got a budy thet has the itch for a bike really bad. I let him ride mine like once a week just in the big parking lot by my house. He has about a grand. I told him just buy a cheap bike and learn to ride while you save more money. His itch is to bad. Nice bike
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
        Hey bro a bike is a bike.

Oook you asked for it

TOTALLY RAD!!!

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

My wife and I ride whenever we get a chance LOL.
          '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
          '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
          '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
          '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
          '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
          '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
          '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Haha, I like my bike just the way it is. Still have all the trim peices that I pulled off except for the side covers (that are still on the bike in the bottom pic) sold those for $50 the first day I rode it. I like my bikes (and some of my cars) to look like rejects from a Mad Max film. If someone gave me a brand new gixxer the first thing I'd do would be strip it, flat black the frame, then sell off the body lol. Who needs all those extra plastic pieces weighing you down? lol I never ride fast enough to really gain much from the areodynamic effects anyway (though that Magna will hit 120 without too much trouble, only done it once tho)
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Hey a bike is a bike. I ride around town on my old bmx all the time.

A few weeks ago i rode past a very good looking female on my bmx. You could tell she was thinking what a dork ( i rode past her doing a stad-up). Well i just wanted to see what she would do if i rode past her on my motorcycle. I did the same thing, got right next to her and then rode a stand-up. She was looking at me like she was going to rip off my clothes on the spot (haha).

a bike is a bike. Its just about haveing fun
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

That's an '86 General Bicycles Hustler Pro, btw.

I've always wanted a motorcycle, just never got the guts to get one because 1) i grew up riding bmx and breaking bones way too often to know i get carried away on 2 wheels, and 2) the last thing i need is 2 wheels plus an engine that'll go well over 100mph.

That said, if i ever buy/build something it'll probably be a Z1000 cafe bike like this:

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

I rode my buddys dads race bike the other day. its a 1 cylinder 600cc bike that i can pick up. He gears it to run 1 single gear the hole race. That cafe bike is cool
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Evil D View Post
                    That's an '86 General Bicycles Hustler Pro, btw.
                    Man, if you ever wanna get rid of that let me know!
                    Here are my bikes...

Picked this one up at the salvage yard the other week for $15. Got her all cleaned up and useable now...
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

2007 Kawasaki zx10r, 5856 miles, showroom stock condition.
                      Here a better pic I just took. Needs washed. But is still the "NICEST" thing I ever owned.
                      93L sold. First FESTY!
                      91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                      91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                      89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                      93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                      89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                      93GL Sold Too Soon!
                      91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

ima make a mount for my snowboards for the festy. What do you guys think would look better snowboards on the top or on the back?
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

im thinking on the back so i can make it fit my bmx on it to.
                          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post

Is this what they call a fixy? Been seeing a lot of this style around here lately.

........... With a lever long enough and a place to stand, you could move the world..........

..................Build thread.................http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29547

Comment

Originally posted by jmye1524 View Post
                              Is this what they call a fixy? Been seeing a lot of this style around here lately.

Yep, that's my little green giant fixie!
                              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
                              X