two thumbs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two thumbs!

Who's got two thumbs and just won two tickets to see the Pittsburgh Penguins preseason game next weekend?

THIS GIRL!
    Amazing Amanda

yay
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Well, I used to like you. Now I hate you!

jk, that's so cool! How did you win?

Did I mention I hate you?
      If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
      Mark S.

Comment

I hate you for not coming to Ohiostiva!! So there! lol j/k

Well next weekend's game is supposed to be ages 4-24 because they're trying to get young people involved. They're also having a job fair in the arena for the Pittsburgh area. My school is part of the organization that was giving them away so I signed up and bam! I win!! I'm not really into NHL that much and I think Crosby is a butt hole! (am i allowed to say that?!?) I prefer AHL!! HERSHEY BEARS WOOP WOOP!!
        Amazing Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
          Who's got two thumbs and just won two tickets to see the Pittsburgh Penguins preseason game next weekend?

THIS GIRL!
          Good Lord, is THAT what you look like?!?!?!?!?
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Heck yess that's what I look like...you got a problem with that? lol
            Amazing Amanda

Comment

Let me be the first to say that, in the highly unlikely event of you not having a companion to this game.......PICK ME! PICK ME! :-D
              If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
              Mark S.

Comment

hmm...interesting! how much are you willing to pay for two tickets?
                Amazing Amanda

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not willing to pay anything! I have to keep saving money for another month or so because the Festy is over 22 years old and just won't last much longer; need a new car very soon and want to have a sizable downpayment.

But like I said, if you're going and don't have a date.........
                  I'll buy the beer!

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to take them off your hands if you're not going.
                  Mark S.

Comment

You're willing to supply a minor with beer!?!?! lol I do have a date already but he won't buy me beer so I'm thinking about reconsidering lol j/k I would sell them if someone gives me the right price because I want to go canoeing/backpacking next weekend....it's a tough decision. Once the tickets arrive i'll decide what I'm going to do.
                    Amazing Amanda

Comment

Working...
                    X