Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unleash the hounds...

Sic 'em boys...

For 2011 Ford has surprised us all introducing several new vehicles with improvements in terms of performance, reliability and value. This is even more apparent when you look at the …
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Well done Paul! I was going to add my comments but you said what had to be said so well :blob2:

It'll be interesting to see if this Jaxson character comments further
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Love it!! Way to go Paul!! Some people just talk out their *** with absolutely no clue as to what they're talking about. I actually hope that guy responds so you can zing him again! In fact, thinking about it, I may add a comment!
      If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
      Mark S.

Comment

I couldn't let it go; I left a comment.
        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
        Mark S.

Comment

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

^

oh yeah let em have it! well done!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Wow, that guy is incredibly un-informed.

I was looking at one of the new fiestas in person the other day (it was parked w/ some other 2011 models at an airshow I was at)... I didn't like it at all. I didn't get to drive it or get inside it, but just from walking around the outside... it turned me off.
              ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
              91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
              1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
              2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Good job boys! way to represent. Hounds heck, you guys make hienas look cuddley!
                Last edited by iceracerdude; 09-17-2010, 07:10 AM.
                97 Aspire w/K03 turbocharged b6 SOHC
                CoolingMist Varicool II Meth injection
                Phantom gripped and cryo'ed 5 speed

Comment

I am trying to resist adding my own two cents. We'll see how long that lasts. Well done, neanderpaul and deathegg. Sick 'em!!!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

It's been stagnant for a while now. I keep checking back but no more action.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                    X