Getting first festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting first festiva!

So if all goes well I will be buying my first festiva this Saturday:blob4: It's going to be a four hour trip. It's a 93 5-speed with 158,000 miles. Owner says it is in great running condition. It has no A/C but i've been living without one and only one back window open.

Getting it for $650, ima try a little cheaper. What do you think?
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Looks good, and a good deal! Hope you can seal the deal!
    '90 LX

Comment

tell him you want mega bucks off cause the body moldings are falling off :p looks nice,i hope its a good car and you get it for a good price good luck!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
        tell him you want mega bucks off cause the body moldings are falling off :p looks nice,i hope its a good car and you get it for a good price good luck!!!
        "Aww man the molding is falling off, thats unacceptable!!"
        Thanks i'm excited even though I won't be driving it.If I scoop up some money in the next couple months I want to buy the B6T and Aspire swap from Bazzy16 in Canada. Roadtrip!
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

all the parts from canada are awesome

if you do buy the parts we should have a mini meet somewhere along the way...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I was hoping we could do something like that except I wouldn't be in a festy lol.
            Now I just have to hope NO ONE offers to buy the stuff before November:-|
            14 C7 Z51

Comment

Please run through the car thoroughly. I didnt on my second Festiva and paid for it big time

Comment

Thanks for the tip, i'll be sure to do that.
                14 C7 Z51

Comment

Looks like you could get a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                    all the parts from canada are awesome

if you do buy the parts we should have a mini meet somewhere along the way...
                    Damn I don't think its going to be possible since the B6T he has is from 89' I think and California law won't allow that unless, maybe I buy FastivaB6tg25mr's engine block and swap internals. Doesn't sound like to good of an idea...
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

you cant mish-mash years? but a 93 egt motor then and turbo it...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Well I bought it for $650. Drove it home for 4+ hours and it did great. I love it

Both my babies together.
                        14 C7 Z51

Comment

Wow your car has a bad case of Aaron disease! Time to spice up those bumpers.
                          1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Love the color on that jetta!
                            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                              Wow your car has a bad case of Aaron disease! Time to spice up those bumpers.
                              I didn't know it was named after you. I won't be driving it for a long time so bumpers will be the last thing to fix.

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                              Love the color on that jetta!
                              Thank you. It's $30 dollar a gallon Lowe's paint and the rims are $1 a bottle flea market dupli-color paint.
                              14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
                              X