Festiva Madness 3 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Madness 3 videos

Many folks at FM3 signed up for video of the meet. Dean was burning DVDs of FM3 and mailing them out in batches. I have a few he was making right before he died.

Several folks have asked if they ever got done. Sorry, but I've had so many issues to deal with the last six months that figuring out how many more copies needed to be made has been way down on my priority list. (Before someone says no need to apologize, I realize everyone understands, but I hate it has taken this long to get back to it!)

People have volunteered to make the remaining copies. The problem is, that I'm not sure who got copies and who didn't. If you signed up for one and didn't get it, please post here or send me a PM. Once I can get an approximate count, we will get the last ones burned and mailed.

Barb
    1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
    1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
    Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
    website www.festivamadness.com

I never got one. If there are spares I'd like to have one. Thanks Barb.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
      I never got one. If there are spares I'd like to have one. Thanks Barb.

I'll burn you one!
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Might even be worth making a torrent out of it... just for convenience sake.
        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by Smedley View Post
          Many folks at FM3 signed up for video of the meet. Dean was burning DVDs of FM3 and mailing them out in batches. I have a few he was making right before he died.

Several folks have asked if they ever got done. Sorry, but I've had so many issues to deal with the last six months that figuring out how many more copies needed to be made has been way down on my priority list. (Before someone says no need to apologize, I realize everyone understands, but I hate it has taken this long to get back to it!)

People have volunteered to make the remaining copies. The problem is, that I'm not sure who got copies and who didn't. If you signed up for one and didn't get it, please post here or send me a PM. Once I can get an approximate count, we will get the last ones burned and mailed.

Barb
          Barb, I signed up for one and did get it, thank you, Steve

Comment

Working...
          X