Getting ready to go look @ at possible Festiva # 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to go look @ at possible Festiva # 4

My father and I will be going to look at yet another Festiva later this evening about 30 minutes from home. He was driving to the jy a few weeks back and saw it sitting in the yard and told me about it. All we know at this point is that it is red and untagged. My father and I are taking his 90 Aqua Festiva L 5spd because my car is still being worked on... We had the 90 L-plus that we sold the shell to Walth from that we still have some parts from that Walth didn't take like a stock B3 and an auto x (does us no good b/c both our L and LX are 5speeds.) Hoping to get this Red Festiva to possibly make into a BP swap or use as a daily until I get the LX done (it has A/C, not that I'll need that with the winter months coming soon) will keep all posted on how this goes this evening....
    Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
    89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
    Projects in the works:
    84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Best of luck!!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Great man! I'm having trouble find myself one.
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

It didn't work out but I did teach the person that had it a few things... he thought the car was made in Germany.... I showed him the firewall sticker. I also told him things I learned here on ff.com and attempted to get him to join (it didn't work). He had a 89 Carby. He didn't realize the 90 we had was as different as it was.... so we popped the hood on ours and on his and showed him a few differences... He couldn't believe that we had EFI... all in all it was an interesting thing....
        Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
        89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
        Projects in the works:
        84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Working...
        X