Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does this look? (and what year is it?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this look? (and what year is it?)

I can't tell from the discription what year it is, but I want to call tomorrow.

How's the price? Look like a good deal? Can't wait for a festy

-Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

88 or 89

If I were you I'd hold out for an EFI one. But either way it looks like it is in good shape!
    Last edited by big_ty2003; 10-10-2010, 09:29 PM.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
      88 or 89

If I were you I'd hold out for an EFI one. But either way it looks like it is in good shape!
      Completely agree on all counts!
      1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Thanks Ty, that's what I was thinking. Looks to be in GREAT shape, haha.

I've seen a few good looking 90+ (efi), but they're all in Indiana or Ohio... 250+ miles away.
        -Zack

Comment

Maybe just get a "not so great one" that runs good to practice on. You can always keep an eye out for a prettier one and swap all your goodies over to it in the future.

Think of it as a "jig" to get everything just right for when that rust free beauty comes into your life...
          Last edited by big_ty2003; 10-10-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Nice analogy. I've been eyeing craiglook.com for some time now. Guess I'll just keep lookin!
            -Zack

Comment

It might be worth it to drive a little ways for a good car. Seems there arent ever any in your area... even a while back when I was looking. Had to drive practically to PA for mine :-P
              This one looks pretty descent http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1993079652.html
              See if they'll take $600, you can pick me up on the way down and I can help you check it out
              Last edited by big_ty2003; 10-10-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Awesome. Might take you up on that offer sometime, thanks
                -Zack

Comment

Working...
                X